As an added safety feature, the machine will only power on while pressing the switch button and squeezing the trigger simultaneously. Use your finger on one hand to press the switch button and use your other hand to squeeze the trigger. Once your machine starts, you may then release your finger on the switch button, and grip the trigger to maintain operation. If you wish to power off, release your grip on the trigger.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if my MJ401E Lawn Mower has stopped working?
- How loud is my Mow Joe MJ401E?
- I've pressed the switch button, then squeezed the handle, but my Mow Joe MJ401E does not power on. What should I do?
- What should I do if I lose any of the hardware required to assembly the Sun Joe Mow Joe MJ401E Lawn Mower?
- How do I adjust the cutting height on my Sun Joe Mow Joe MJ401E Lawn Mower?
- What if I need to service my Sun Joe Mow Joe Lawn Mower?
- What is the best way for me to properly store the Sun Joe Mow Joe MJ401E Lawn Mower?
- Where can I find replacement parts for the Sun Joe Mow Joe MJ401E Lawn Mower?