Your Blower Joe SBJ604E has a cord lock feature. Simply feed the top of the cord through the rear opening on the bottom handle of the blower unit, and thread the loop of the cord around the hook. The cord lock feature will now prevent the AC plug from being pulled out during use.
Articles in this section
- What kind of maintenance does my Blower Joe SBJ604E require?
- What is the reduction ratio of the mulch produced by my Blower Joe SBJ604E?
- How many speed settings does my Blower Joe SBJ604E have?
- How do I switch between blowing and vacuuming/mulching?
- How can I make the bag last longer?
- What should I do if my Blower Joe SBJ604E gets clogged or jammed?
- How many miles per hour (MPH) does the blower setting on my Blower Joe SBJ604E produce?
- Does my blower vac come with a shoulder strap?
- Does my unit have wheels?
- How many cubic feet per minute (CFM) does the vacuum setting on my Blower Joe SBJ604E move?