Your Blower Joe SBJ604E converts from blower to vacuum/mulcher in one easy step by simply turning the transfer lever switch from Blower Mode to Vacuum Mode, and vice versa; no tools are ever needed for blower/vacuum conversion.
Articles in this section
- What kind of maintenance does my Blower Joe SBJ604E require?
- What is the reduction ratio of the mulch produced by my Blower Joe SBJ604E?
- How many speed settings does my Blower Joe SBJ604E have?
- How do I switch between blowing and vacuuming/mulching?
- How can I make the bag last longer?
- What should I do if my Blower Joe SBJ604E gets clogged or jammed?
- How many miles per hour (MPH) does the blower setting on my Blower Joe SBJ604E produce?
- Does my blower vac come with a shoulder strap?
- Does my unit have wheels?
- How many cubic feet per minute (CFM) does the vacuum setting on my Blower Joe SBJ604E move?