Your pressure washer must be connected to a main water supply with a main pressure system providing a constant inlet pressure up to but not exceeding 0.7MPa (7 bars, also equal to 100 psi). Portable water supplies, tanks, and pumps use regulators that cannot provide a constant pressure to your unit, and this will cause the motor to wear prematurely, or even break entirely.
Articles in this section
- Can my unit be connected to a portable water supply?
- Why is there no detergent coming out?
- What size thread/length is the pressure hose?
- What kind of pump and motor does my unit have?
- Can I use an aftermarket spray nozzle with the quick connect wand?
- Why does the garden hose connection adapter leak?
- Does my SPX3000 pressure washer have a downstream or upstream detergent injector?
- Why does the pressure vary from high to low?
- Why does the motor not start?
- Do you make a brass connector for my pressure washer?