The original adapter can wear over time, and this causes leakage. Also, the end of the garden hose may become imperfect and this will compromise the seal. The best solution would be to upgrade to a heavy-duty brass adapter, available on our website here.
Articles in this section
- Are there recommended detergents to use with my pressure washer?
- What is the orifice size of the nozzles included with my pressure washer?
- I just got my pressure washer, and I am missing the needle clean out tool.
- What is the life expectancy of the pump found in my unit?
- Can my unit be connected to a portable water supply?
- Why is there no detergent coming out?
- What size thread/length is the pressure hose?
- What kind of pump and motor does my unit have?
- Can I use an aftermarket spray nozzle with the quick connect wand?
- Why does the garden hose connection adapter leak?