Your pressure washer must be connected to a main water supply with a main pressure system providing a constant inlet pressure up to but not exceeding 0.7MPa (7 bars, also equal to 100 psi). Portable water supplies, tanks, and pumps use regulators that cannot provide a constant pressure to your unit, and this will cause the motor to wear prematurely, or even break entirely.
Articles in this section
- Are there recommended detergents to use with my pressure washer?
- What is the orifice size of the nozzles included with my pressure washer?
- I just got my pressure washer, and I am missing the needle clean out tool.
- What is the life expectancy of the pump found in my unit?
- Can my unit be connected to a portable water supply?
- Why is there no detergent coming out?
- What size thread/length is the pressure hose?
- What kind of pump and motor does my unit have?
- Can I use an aftermarket spray nozzle with the quick connect wand?
- Why does the garden hose connection adapter leak?