As an added safety feature, the machine will only power on while pressing and holding safety switch button (part 3 on your manual) first and then squeezing the switch bar lever (part 12 on your manual). Use your finger on one hand to press the switch button and use your other hand to squeeze the lever. Once your machine starts, you may then release your finger on the safety switch button, and grip the bar lever with both hands to maintain operation. If you wish to power off, release your grip on the bar lever.
Articles in this section
- Will the Snow Blower Cover model SJCVR fit this item?
- Will this unit come with a battery and charger?
- Where can I find the 'safety key' on my iON18SB?
- How do I assemble my iON18SB Cordless Snow Blower?
- How long does the battery for my Snow Joe iON18SB Snow Blower take to charge?
- How long will the battery in my Snow Joe iON18SB Snow Blower run for?
- How does a brushless motor compare to a traditional motor with brushes?
- What is the best measurement of a lithium-ion battery pack’s performance? How does the Snow Joe + Sun Joe EcoSharp 40 V 4.0 Ah lithium-ion battery pack (model iBAT40) compare to other lithium-ion battery packs in the market?
- Can the EcoSharp 40 V 4.0 Ah battery pack (model iBAT40) and the EcoSharp PRO 40 V 5.0 Ah battery pack (model iBAT40XR) be used interchangeably with all iON tools?
- How do you charge the battery?