Depending on the setting and which attachment you are working with, the battery runtime can vary slightly. On the highest speed, the Blower can run for approximately 15 minutes, with the Vacuum setting able to run for 13 minutes. On the lowest speed, you can operate the Blower for around 45 minutes, with the run time of the Vacuum being approximately 38 minutes.
Articles in this section
- Will this unit come with a battery and charger?
- How long will the battery in my Sun Joe iONBV 3-in-1 Blower/Vacuum/Mulcher run for?
- How long does the battery for my Sun Joe iONBV take to charge?
- What is the reduction ratio of the mulch produced by my iONBV?
- What are the best uses for my iONBV unit?
- How many speed settings does my iONBV have?
- How many cubic feet per minute (CFM) does the vacuum setting on my iONBV move?
- How many miles per hour (MPH) does the blower setting on my iONBV produce?
- How do I attach my Sun Joe Gutter Cleaning Blower Attachment?
- How do I use my Sun Joe Gutter Cleaning Blower Attachment?