Yes! The Lithium-Ion battery technology found in the KaliPAK is highly advanced and commonly used in mobile phones, laptops and tablets. Nevertheless, included is the most demanding safety protection standards, such as fire-safe, overload and circuit protection.
Articles in this section
- Can I charge the KaliPAK from any foreign wall outlet?
- Can I charge my KaliPAK while simultaneously charging a mobile device or powering a KaliLED Flood Light?
- Do I have to download the KaliAPP from iTunes or Google Play in order to activate my KaliPAK?
- How long can I run a KaliLED 10W Flood Light from a KaliPAK without charging?
- Can I leave my KaliPAK connected to an electrical outlet so it will be fully charged when needed?
- What type of tablets and smartphones work with my KaliPAK?
- Can I replace the KaliPAK battery myself?
- Can I connect my tablet or smartphone directly to KaliPAK’s solar panels?
- What type of mobile computers work with the KaliPAK?
- How long will it take to charge the KaliPAK from the sun?