The Sun Joe Gutter Cleaning Blower Attachment can be used from ground level and extends up to 15 feet. The U-nozzle is used to direct airflow downward towards the gutter while the rest of the tube pivots in order to change the direction of airflow.
Articles in this section
- How many speed settings does my SBJ606E-GA have?
- How many miles per hour (MPH) does the blower setting on my SBJ606E-GA produce?
- What is the reduction ratio of the mulch produced by my SBJ606E-GA?
- What are the best uses for my SBJ606E-GA Blower/Vacuum/Mulcher?
- What type of extension cord should I use with my SBJ606E-GA?
- How many cubic feet per minute (CFM) does the vacuum setting on my SBJ606E-GA move?
- What kind of maintenance does my SBJ606E-GA require?
- How do I attach my Sun Joe Gutter Cleaning Blower Attachment?
- How do I use my Sun Joe Gutter Cleaning Blower Attachment?