Your Sun Joe Pressure Joe SPX3000 has a downstream chemical injector, installed on the outlet (discharge) side of the pump, that applies detergent with the dedicated soap nozzle. The advantage of the downstream injector is that the chemicals cannot cause damage to the pump system. In upstream injectors, the chemicals run through the pump, causing the pump seals to wear out.
Articles in this section
- How many washes can my SPX3000 handle?
- Are there recommended detergents to use with my pressure washer?
- What is the orifice size of the nozzles included with my pressure washer?
- I just got my pressure washer, and I am missing the needle clean out tool.
- What size screws do I need to assemble my SPX3000?
- What is the life expectancy of the pump found in my unit?
- Can my unit be connected to a portable water supply?
- Why is there no detergent coming out?
- What size thread/length is the pressure hose?
- What kind of pump and motor does my unit have?