Your SBJ606E-GA is best used with a 50-foot, 14-gauge, 3-prong outdoor power cable. We highly recommend using our Power Joe PJEXT50-B Extension Cord, which is specifically designed for use with our products and is available for purchase on our website. For any length beyond 50 feet, we advise the use of a 12-gauge power cable.
Articles in this section
- How many speed settings does my SBJ606E-GA have?
- How many miles per hour (MPH) does the blower setting on my SBJ606E-GA produce?
- What is the reduction ratio of the mulch produced by my SBJ606E-GA?
- What are the best uses for my SBJ606E-GA Blower/Vacuum/Mulcher?
- What type of extension cord should I use with my SBJ606E-GA?
- What kind of maintenance does my SBJ606E-GA require?
- How many cubic feet per minute (CFM) does the vacuum setting on my SBJ606E-GA move?
- How do I attach my Sun Joe Gutter Cleaning Blower Attachment?
- How do I use my Sun Joe Gutter Cleaning Blower Attachment?