Your Blower Joe SBJ605E is best used with a 50-foot, 14-gauge, 3-prong outdoor power cable. We highly recommend using our Power Joe PJEXT50-B Extension Cord, which is specifically designed for use with our products and is available for purchase on our website. For any length beyond 50 feet, we advise the use of a 12-gauge power cable.
Articles in this section
- How do I attach my Sun Joe Gutter Cleaning Blower Attachment?
- How do I use my Sun Joe Gutter Cleaning Blower Attachment?
- How loud is my Blower Joe SBJ605E?
- What kind of maintenance does my Blower Joe SBJ605E require?
- How many cubic feet per minute (CFM) does the vacuum setting on my Blower Joe SBJ605E move?
- What type of extension cord should I use with my Blower Joe SBJ605E?
- What are the best uses for my SBJ605E Blower Joe?
- What should I do if my Blower Joe SBJ605E gets clogged or jammed?
- What is the reduction ratio of the mulch produced by my Blower Joe SBJ605E?
- How many miles per hour (MPH) does the blower setting on my Blower Joe SBJ605E produce?