Your Blower Joe SBJ601E is best used with a 50-foot, 16-gauge, 3-prong outdoor power cable. We highly recommend using our Power Joe PJEXT50-B Extension Cord with Lighted End, which is specifically designed for use with our products and is available for purchase online. For any length beyond 50 feet, we advise the use of a 14-gauge power cable.
Articles in this section
- How do I attach my Sun Joe Gutter Cleaning Blower Attachment?
- How do I use my Sun Joe Gutter Cleaning Blower Attachment?
- How loud is my Blower Joe SBJ601E?
- What kind of maintenance does my Blower Joe SBJ601E require?
- What are the best uses for my Blower Joe SBJ601E?
- What type of extension cord should I use with my Blower Joe SBJ601E?
- What should I do if my Blower Joe SBJ601E doesn’t turn on?
- How fast is the rotor spinning in my Blower Joe SBJ601E?
- How many miles per hour (MPH) is the air speed that the Blower Joe SBJ601E produces?
- How much does the SBJ601E weigh?