The original adapter can wear over time, and this causes leakage. Also, the end of the garden hose may become imperfect and this will compromise the seal. The best solution would be to upgrade to a heavy-duty brass adapter, available on our website here.
Articles in this section
- Are there recommended detergents to use with my pressure washer?
- What diameter extension hoses are compatible?
- Can this be used for vinyl siding?
- Will my SPX Pressure Washer accessory work with the on-board soap bottle on my unit?
- Why does the pressure vary from high to low?
- Why is there no detergent coming out?
- Do you make a brass connector for my pressure washer?
- How do I winterize my pressure washer?
- My pressure washer is leaking from where the garden hose goes into the pressure washer.
- Why isn't my unit reaching high pressure?