Yes, you can use our pressure washer for your vinyl siding, we always recommend to start using the 45 degree nozzle and then if you need more power you can use the lower degree nozzles.
Articles in this section
- Are there recommended detergents to use with my pressure washer?
- What diameter extension hoses are compatible?
- Can this be used for vinyl siding?
- Will my SPX Pressure Washer accessory work with the on-board soap bottle on my unit?
- Why does the pressure vary from high to low?
- Why is there no detergent coming out?
- Do you make a brass connector for my pressure washer?
- How do I winterize my pressure washer?
- My pressure washer is leaking from where the garden hose goes into the pressure washer.
- Why isn't my unit reaching high pressure?