If you lose any of the hardware required for assembly, please send us an email and select Part Request in the subject heading. Please indicate which hardware you are missing, the model number of your lawn mower, and your mailing address. We will gladly ship you any missing hardware. If you prefer to call, please contact us directly at 1.866.SNOWJOE.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if my MJ401E Lawn Mower has stopped working?
- How loud is my Mow Joe MJ401E?
- I've pressed the switch button, then squeezed the handle, but my Mow Joe MJ401E does not power on. What should I do?
- What should I do if I lose any of the hardware required to assembly the Sun Joe Mow Joe MJ401E Lawn Mower?
- How do I adjust the cutting height on my Sun Joe Mow Joe MJ401E Lawn Mower?
- What if I need to service my Sun Joe Mow Joe Lawn Mower?
- What is the best way for me to properly store the Sun Joe Mow Joe MJ401E Lawn Mower?
- Where can I find replacement parts for the Sun Joe Mow Joe MJ401E Lawn Mower?