Be sure that the bag is not dragging on the ground when in use as this will cause undue stress to the bag and wear it down. Properly adjusting the shoulder strap will also help to prevent the bag from dragging. Be sure to empty the bag before it becomes completely full to further prolong the life of the bag. If your bag does become damaged, you can always purchase replacement bags (Model# SBJ604E-BAG) on our website.
Articles in this section
- What kind of maintenance does my Blower Joe SBJ604E require?
- What is the reduction ratio of the mulch produced by my Blower Joe SBJ604E?
- How many speed settings does my Blower Joe SBJ604E have?
- How do I switch between blowing and vacuuming/mulching?
- How can I make the bag last longer?
- What should I do if my Blower Joe SBJ604E gets clogged or jammed?
- How many miles per hour (MPH) does the blower setting on my Blower Joe SBJ604E produce?
- Does my blower vac come with a shoulder strap?
- Does my unit have wheels?
- How many cubic feet per minute (CFM) does the vacuum setting on my Blower Joe SBJ604E move?