The original adapter can wear over time, and this causes leakage. Also, the end of the garden hose may become imperfect and this will compromise the seal. The best solution would be to upgrade to a heavy-duty brass adapter, available on our website here.
Articles in this section
- Can my unit be connected to a portable water supply?
- Why is there no detergent coming out?
- What size thread/length is the pressure hose?
- What kind of pump and motor does my unit have?
- Can I use an aftermarket spray nozzle with the quick connect wand?
- Why does the garden hose connection adapter leak?
- Does my SPX3000 pressure washer have a downstream or upstream detergent injector?
- Why does the pressure vary from high to low?
- Why does the motor not start?
- Do you make a brass connector for my pressure washer?