Your Sun Joe Pressure Joe SPX3000 has a downstream chemical injector, installed on the outlet (discharge) side of the pump, that applies detergent with the dedicated soap nozzle. The advantage of the downstream injector is that the chemicals cannot cause damage to the pump system. In upstream injectors, the chemicals run through the pump, causing the pump seals to wear out.
Articles in this section
- Can my unit be connected to a portable water supply?
- Why is there no detergent coming out?
- What size thread/length is the pressure hose?
- What kind of pump and motor does my unit have?
- Can I use an aftermarket spray nozzle with the quick connect wand?
- Why does the garden hose connection adapter leak?
- Does my SPX3000 pressure washer have a downstream or upstream detergent injector?
- Why does the pressure vary from high to low?
- Why does the motor not start?
- Do you make a brass connector for my pressure washer?