Your Sun Joe Pressure Joe SPX3000 uses a universal motor with a wobble-plate piston pump.
Articles in this section
- Can my unit be connected to a portable water supply?
- Why is there no detergent coming out?
- What size thread/length is the pressure hose?
- What kind of pump and motor does my unit have?
- Can I use an aftermarket spray nozzle with the quick connect wand?
- Why does the garden hose connection adapter leak?
- Does my SPX3000 pressure washer have a downstream or upstream detergent injector?
- Why does the pressure vary from high to low?
- Why does the motor not start?
- Do you make a brass connector for my pressure washer?