Your Blower Joe SBJ604E is best used with a 50-foot, 14-gauge, 3-prong outdoor power cable. We highly recommend using our Power Joe PJEXT50-B Extension Cord, which is specifically designed for use with our products and is available for purchase on our website.
Articles in this section
- What kind of maintenance does my Blower Joe SBJ604E require?
- How many speed settings does my Blower Joe SBJ604E have?
- What is the reduction ratio of the mulch produced by my Blower Joe SBJ604E?
- How do I switch between blowing and vacuuming/mulching?
- How can I make the bag last longer?
- What should I do if my Blower Joe SBJ604E gets clogged or jammed?
- How many miles per hour (MPH) does the blower setting on my Blower Joe SBJ604E produce?
- Does my blower vac come with a shoulder strap?
- Does my unit have wheels?
- What type of extension cord should I use with my Blower Joe SBJ604E?