Your Blower Joe SBJ604E comes with an adjustable supporting shoulder harness that attaches to the pivotal point at the top of the blower. Combined with the supporting wheels, this makes blowing and vacuuming a cinch.
Articles in this section
- What kind of maintenance does my Blower Joe SBJ604E require?
- How many speed settings does my Blower Joe SBJ604E have?
- What is the reduction ratio of the mulch produced by my Blower Joe SBJ604E?
- How do I switch between blowing and vacuuming/mulching?
- How can I make the bag last longer?
- What should I do if my Blower Joe SBJ604E gets clogged or jammed?
- How many miles per hour (MPH) does the blower setting on my Blower Joe SBJ604E produce?
- Does my blower vac come with a shoulder strap?
- Does my unit have wheels?
- What type of extension cord should I use with my Blower Joe SBJ604E?