The Snow Broom's foam head is tested for non-abrasiveness on surfaces like your car. The ice scraper on the back of your Snow Broom should only be used on your car or truck's glass (i.e. windshield, side windows, rear windshield, etc.).
Articles in this section
- Is the Snow Broom PRO (LED) different than Snow Joe's previous (LED) models?
- How do I install my AAA batteries?
- How long does the telescoping pole on my SJBLZD-LED Snow Broom extend to?
- How much does my SJBLZD-LED Snow Broom weigh?
- What are the different functions of my SJBLZD-LED Snow Broom?
- What kind of batteries does my SJBLZD-LED Snow Broom need to function?
- My Snow Broom has become jammed and won't extend!
- Will the Snow Broom scratch my car's paint?
- How do I assemble my Snow Broom?