It is best to store the Sun Joe Mow Joe MJ401E Lawn Mower in a locked cabinet or storage shed to prevent access by unauthorized users. Keep unit away from dust and humidity by loosely covering with a tarp and using dehumidifying products as conditions warrant.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if my MJ401E Lawn Mower has stopped working?
- How loud is my Mow Joe MJ401E?
- I've pressed the switch button, then squeezed the handle, but my Mow Joe MJ401E does not power on. What should I do?
- What should I do if I lose any of the hardware required to assembly the Sun Joe Mow Joe MJ401E Lawn Mower?
- How do I adjust the cutting height on my Sun Joe Mow Joe MJ401E Lawn Mower?
- What if I need to service my Sun Joe Mow Joe Lawn Mower?
- What is the best way for me to properly store the Sun Joe Mow Joe MJ401E Lawn Mower?
- Where can I find replacement parts for the Sun Joe Mow Joe MJ401E Lawn Mower?