Absolutely! Though in order to keep KaliPAK’s battery healthy, we recommend that you fully discharge and totally recharge the battery once every 60 days.
Articles in this section
- Can I charge the KaliPAK from any foreign wall outlet?
- Can I charge my KaliPAK while simultaneously charging a mobile device or powering a KaliLED Flood Light?
- Do I have to download the KaliAPP from iTunes or Google Play in order to activate my KaliPAK?
- How long can I run a KaliLED 10W Flood Light from a KaliPAK without charging?
- Can I leave my KaliPAK connected to an electrical outlet so it will be fully charged when needed?
- What type of tablets and smartphones work with my KaliPAK?
- Can I replace the KaliPAK battery myself?
- Can I connect my tablet or smartphone directly to KaliPAK’s solar panels?
- What type of mobile computers work with the KaliPAK?
- How long will it take to charge the KaliPAK from the sun?