Your pressure washer unit uses a wobble-plate piston pump with an average life expectancy of 300 to 500 hours of usage.
Articles in this section
- Are there recommended detergents to use with my pressure washer?
- I just got my pressure washer, and I am missing the needle clean out tool.
- What is the orifice size of the nozzles included with my pressure washer?
- What diameter extension hoses are compatible?
- Can a foam cannon with a quick connect be used with this?
- Do you need to connect the hose every time you use it or does it stay connected when you unwind it from the reel?
- Can this be used for vinyl siding?
- Can an outdoor extension cord be used with this machine?
- Why is my unit not reaching high pressure?
- What is the life expectancy of the pump found in my unit?