Yes, you can use our pressure washer for your vinyl siding, we always recommend to start using the 45 degree nozzle and then if you need more power you can use the lower degree nozzles.
Articles in this section
- Are there recommended detergents to use with my pressure washer?
- I just got my pressure washer, and I am missing the needle clean out tool.
- What is the orifice size of the nozzles included with my pressure washer?
- What diameter extension hoses are compatible?
- Can a foam cannon with a quick connect be used with this?
- Do you need to connect the hose every time you use it or does it stay connected when you unwind it from the reel?
- Can this be used for vinyl siding?
- Can an outdoor extension cord be used with this machine?
- Why is my unit not reaching high pressure?
- What is the life expectancy of the pump found in my unit?