Your pressure washer must be connected to a main water supply with a main pressure system providing a constant inlet pressure up to but not exceeding 0.7MPa (7 bars, also equal to 100 psi). Portable water supplies, tanks, and pumps use regulators that cannot provide a constant pressure to your unit, and this will cause the motor to wear prematurely, or even break entirely.
Articles in this section
- Are there recommended detergents to use with my pressure washer?
- What is the orifice size of the nozzles included with my pressure washer?
- I just got my pressure washer, and I am missing the needle clean out tool.
- What diameter extension hoses are compatible?
- Can a foam cannon with a quick connect be used with this?
- Do you need to connect the hose every time you use it or does it stay connected when you unwind it from the reel?
- Can this be used for vinyl siding?
- Can an outdoor extension cord be used with this machine?
- Why is my unit not reaching high pressure?
- What is the life expectancy of the pump found in my unit?