How do I adjust the cutting height on my Sun Joe Mow Joe MJ401C-XR Lawn Mower?
- Power down and unplug the lawnmower.
- Remove and empty the grass bag.
- Place the lawnmower on its side.
- The wheel axles can be placed into 3 different cutting heights: Low ( will cut grass the shortest), medium and high.
- Low: 1.18 in.
- Medium: 1.93 in.
- High: 2.52 in.
- Move all four wheels to the desired cutting height by pulling back on the rod axle and set your desired wheel height. Make sure all four wheels are at the same height.
- NOTE: Set the mower to the highest cutting height when mowing on uneven ground or in tall weeds.
- Place the lawnmower back on its wheels and re-attach the grass bag.
- Plug back in your mower and resume normal use.