Your pressure washer must be connected to a main water supply with a main pressure system providing a constant inlet pressure up to but not exceeding 0.7MPa (7 bars, also equal to 100 psi). Portable water supplies, tanks, and pumps use regulators that cannot provide a constant pressure to your unit, and this will cause the motor to wear prematurely, or even break entirely.
Articles in this section
- What diameter extension hoses are compatible?
- Can a foam cannon with a quick connect be used with this?
- Do you need to connect the hose every time you use it or does it stay connected when you unwind it from the reel?
- Can an outdoor extension cord be used with this machine?
- Why is my unit not reaching high pressure?
- What is the life expectancy of the pump found in my unit?
- Can my unit be connected to a portable water supply?
- Why does the garden hose connection adapter leak?
- Why does the motor not start?
- How do I winterize my pressure washer?