The Sun Joe Gutter Cleaning Blower Attachment can be used from ground level and extends up to 15 feet. The U-nozzle is used to direct airflow downward towards the gutter while the rest of the tube pivots in order to change the direction of airflow.
Articles in this section
- How do I attach my Sun Joe Gutter Cleaning Blower Attachment?
- How do I use my Sun Joe Gutter Cleaning Blower Attachment?
- How loud is my Blower Joe SBJ605E?
- How many cubic feet per minute (CFM) does the vacuum setting on my Blower Joe SBJ605E move?
- What kind of maintenance does my Blower Joe SBJ605E require?
- What type of extension cord should I use with my Blower Joe SBJ605E?
- What are the best uses for my SBJ605E Blower Joe?
- What should I do if my Blower Joe SBJ605E gets clogged or jammed?
- How many miles per hour (MPH) does the blower setting on my Blower Joe SBJ605E produce?
- What is the reduction ratio of the mulch produced by my Blower Joe SBJ605E?