Your Blower Joe SBJ603E comes with an anti-clog vortex impeller designed to prevent clogging when mulching. If your unit does become clogged, unplug the power cord from the unit, remove the upper suction tube, and use a wedge to remove any debris from the vortex impeller. For any further assistance, please contact Snow Joe® Sun Joe® Customer Service (1-866-766-9563).
Articles in this section
- How do I attach my Sun Joe Gutter Cleaning Blower Attachment?
- How many speed settings does my Blower Joe SBJ603E have?
- How do I use my Sun Joe Gutter Cleaning Blower Attachment?
- How loud is my Blower Joe SBJ603E?
- What is the reduction ratio of the mulch produced by my Blower Joe SBJ603E?
- What should I do if my Blower Joe SBJ603E gets clogged or jammed?
- What are the best uses for my SBJ603E Blower Joe?
- What type of extension cord should I use with my Blower Joe SBJ603E?
- What kind of maintenance does my Blower Joe SBJ603E require?
- How many cubic feet per minute (CFM) does the vacuum setting on my Blower Joe SBJ603E move?