The orfice size for each nozzle is 1.0 mm, suitable for interchangeable use between the SPX9000, SPX4000, and SPX3000 series pressure washers. The detergent nozzle size is from 3.2-3.8 mm.
Articles in this section
- Are there recommended detergents to use with my pressure washer?
- What is the orifice size of the nozzle included with my pressure washer?
- What is the orifice size of the nozzles included with my pressure washer?
- I just got my pressure washer, and I am missing the needle clean out tool.
- What is the life expectancy of the pump found in my unit?
- Can my unit be connected to a portable water supply?
- Why is there no detergent coming out?
- Why does the pressure vary from high to low?
- Why does the motor not start?
- Do you make a brass connector for my pressure washer?