The original adapter can wear over time, and this causes leakage. Also, the end of the garden hose may become imperfect and this will compromise the seal. The best solution would be to upgrade to a heavy-duty brass adapter, available on our website here.
Articles in this section
- Are there recommended detergents to use with my pressure washer?
- What is the orifice size of the nozzle included with my pressure washer?
- What is the orifice size of the nozzles included with my pressure washer?
- What size screws do I need to assemble my SPX3500?
- I just got my pressure washer, and I am missing the needle clean out tool.
- What is the life expectancy of the pump found in my unit?
- Can my unit be connected to a portable water supply?
- Why does the pressure vary from high to low?
- Why is there no detergent coming out?
- Why does the motor not start?