Your pressure washer unit uses a wobble-plate piston pump with an average life expectancy of 300 to 500 hours of usage.
Articles in this section
- Are there recommended detergents to use with my pressure washer?
- What is the orifice size of the nozzle included with my pressure washer?
- What is the orifice size of the nozzles included with my pressure washer?
- What size screws do I need to assemble my SPX3500?
- I just got my pressure washer, and I am missing the needle clean out tool.
- What is the life expectancy of the pump found in my unit?
- Can my unit be connected to a portable water supply?
- Why does the pressure vary from high to low?
- Why is there no detergent coming out?
- Why does the motor not start?